Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Finally!

On Monday I scanned all the artwork that I've finished over the past few weeks, so that while I was recovering I could process and post them. Well, it turns out there was a HAIR on the scanner and all of them were unusable. So today before he went to work I had my fiance tote the scanner out into the living room, which is where I've set up my MacBook so I can be comfy on the couch and still do work. So I rescanned them all today.

Between the scanner woes and there being absolutely NO INTERNET at all yesterday, I've not got much done. But today I sent off new images to be made into stamps, and some cake arts. I'll be sure to post when they are up.

My recovery is going well. I am still having pains but the pills are keeping that at bey. I am also still having a hard time going up and down the stairs, but that will take more time. Today Jon's siters and children came over and I decided to be socialable for lunch. I also got a big box from my friend and fantasy artist Meredith Dillman. She sent over som book she's not using, some paint, and various goodies including my very first Mini Pullip. She's Litte Lan Ake I think. I plan to get her an 11cm obitsu body soonish. She sent over some prints of Miku and Luka she painted as well as a couple cute keychains. It was so awesome! She helped me a lot this year, with advice and networking. It's so cool to have a famous artist like her believe in me so much.

So today I feel like I got a litte caught up on things. I need to download my ustream videos and edit them for YouTube. Until then check out my other new video.


I also posted this painting that I made about 1 month ago. It's big, and I've failed at scanning it and piecing it together, so I will just have a pro do it for me. For now, its a photo.

Angels by *SeraphimFeathers on deviantART

Ok, that's all for now! There will be some stamps with my art released later today, so I will come back and post about those too.

No comments:

Post a Comment