Monday, August 1, 2011

After My Surgery

Well, my surgery went well. It took about 45 minutes, and they said I did great. When they woke me up though for some reason I was in a panic, so they brought Jon in. I'm not sure if I asked for him or not, but they thought his name was Don, so I remember I kept signing the letter J at them until they understood. After they calmed me down they took off the oxygen mask and I talked to the nurse a bit. I remember asking to take my appendix home in a jar. They declined my request, and I was less than thrilled. But I guess they chop it up and run tests on it. So it's for my health and all that.

They brought me to the recovery room and I found out my mom was coming to see me. She told her supervisor that I had the surgery and they told her to leave. She showed up about 30 minutes I guess after I got to the recovery room and I got to go home about 30 minutes after that. I was home before noon even.

After that we went home and sat around a bit then to the Mongolian Grill. I ate a lot too soon after my surgery, so I ended up not keeping it down. Then I went to my mom's house. I stayed there through the weekend, so that is why I've taken so long to update. The day after my surgery was the worst as far as everything goes. I was swollen, dizzy, in the worst pain of my life and I was unable to keep food down. Friday was much better. And today I am feeling pretty good. Other than still having pains and being pretty tired.

Here's somethings I am working on! I finished the rabbit today, and I have to scan the chibi line art to be made into stamps. It's a little early for Halloween art, I know, but they will be made into stamps that you can buy to make Halloween cards and things.



No comments:

Post a Comment