Sunday, July 24, 2011

Incubus, and a fun day

Well, today was a bridal shower that admittedly I wasn't at first crazy about going too. I didn't know the bride well, and had a bad fiesta impression of her. I was also informed 60 people would be there, and that was less than thrilling. Well, I grit my teeth and got ready, I used my new Tokidoki eye shadow and Sephora mineral make up and felt pretty fab about myself. I had high pain in the morning, so I took some pain killers and went with it. Well, 60 people dis not in fact show up, and I got to know the bride and her bff a little better. In all I had a really good time, and won a lot of prizes in the dice game.

After the shower I hung out with my friend and played Wii games and watched anime for a couple hours. It was a lot of fun.

So here's what I am working on currently. I don't draw enough males so I wanted to. Hope you enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment